This is a true "pay what you want offer". If you want it free then simply type 0 in the price box. However, if you would like to support me to continue designing patterns please consider a small amount of your choice, even £2 helps. Thank you.
Whenever I’ve made a modular square blanket in the past gravity seemed to always take hold and…. whoosh!… the blanket grew a foot in length!
In this blanket, I’ve devised a clever little trick that reduces that stretch, by playing the garter stitch fabric against itself. evil laugh
But even better, the finishing touches are totally customisable. Follow our colour scheme or make up your own, crochet or sew the squares together, knit or crochet a border (or have no border at all), and write or draw whatever you want (or not at all).
This is just a starting point, the final project will be uniquely yours!
- Stylecraft Special DK (100g / 295m) - 2 x Colour 1, 2 x Colour 2, 1 x Colour 3
- 4.00mm straight knitting needles
- 4.00mm double-pointed needles (DPNs
- 3.5mm crochet hook (used for seaming and the border)
- Darning Needle
- Selvedge Edge
- Slip Stitch Crochet (to join the squares)
- Scallop Crochet Border (optional)
- I-cord applique (optional)
1 x PDF Knitting Pattern
- 1 x PDF Knitting Pattern
- Size1.43 MB
- Length5 pages
- Written Instructions